Wednesday, February 25, 2009

World War Hulk Created July 2008

Photobucket

This is my fave of the new HML Hulk / FFF series but I felt like he needed a bit of help to bring his details out. And dammit is he detailed! Too detailed probably. A basic repaint, the first of several I've been meaning to do.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I gave him a base of Citadel Foundation Orkhide Shade which is super dark green and them started drybrushing lighter shades of green. I did his brown parts with Citadel Scorched Brown. For his armored arm I gave him a wash of Chaos Black and then a heavy drybrush of Boltgun Metal. Used that on his spikes as well. His tiara is painted with Mithril Silver.

I gave his sword a couple coats of Silver and his axe I gave a wash of Codex Grey and then a drybrush of MM Ghost Grey, heavier along the cutting edge. The green splotch on his axe happened after he was finished of course - he fell off my work bench and I guess cut himself.

Thanx for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment