Thursday, February 26, 2009

Batman! Created February 2009

Photobucket

Yep, again...

Fwoosher; Amazing Spider-Fan really dug the last two I made and asked me to make him a couple. My one stipulation was that I would not use the DCSH Batman body - I don't particularly like using that bod for customs.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Recipe:
DCUC 1 Batman Body
DCD Unmasked Batman Heads
DCD Trinity Batman Belt & Cape
Model Masters Paints
Aves Apoxie Sculpt (Black)
Bat Symbol - Vinyl provided by my fellow NE FL Fwoosher; Synner. major props to him for it.

Photobucket Photobucket

ASF wanted the heads to be swappable so the most major part of this custom was grafting the DCD Unmasked BM's neck to the DCUC bod. I didn't do much to the heads except for a little touch-up on the BW's hair. Both heads had excellent factory paint apps so there was no real need to repaint 'em.

Thanx for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment