Thursday, February 26, 2009

Robin (3 of 'em!) Created between Sept & Dec 2008

Photobucket

I was a little disappointed that the Mattel DCUC 3 Robin looked like a dwarf so I decided to try to make one closer in height to the prototype 2-Up made by the Four Horsemen. Turned out my idea was pretty good. I sold the first and I ended up making 2 more for customers. One day I'll have to make one for myself.

Recipe:
DCUC 3 Robin > Head, Cape, Forearms, Belt, Legs from the Knees Down
DCUC 3 Sinestro > Torso, Upper Arms, Waist and Upper Legs
Used Rex Lace to make the Shirt Clasps and Decopauged the "R" emblem
Paint - Citadel and Model Masters, mostly Model Masters on #2 and #3

Robin #1
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

With the production model >
Photobucket

Robin #2
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Robin #3
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

That's a lotta Robin!

2 comments:

  1. those are really great Robins! I kind of stink when it comes to pulling apart and reassembling figures to make new ones. How much would you charge for a Robin like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx joel! I appreciate the comment.

    please email me as I have no way of contacting you to discuss this.

    ReplyDelete