Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Union Jack Created Sept 2008

Photobucket

And now... London Calling!

I feel like I've come full circle with this Custom. When I first started collecting Marvel Legends Action Figures a couple years ago I came across one of customizer DarthLeon's Union Jack customs on eBay and thought it was the cat's meow. It was the thing that really lit my spark for customizing. I tried to make one about a year ago and it was an abysmal failure. But now Hasbro has offered me a chance to make the Union Jack I wanted!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Recipe:
ML Moon Knight Head, Legs & Boots
HML RH Wave Union Jack Body
DCUC Black Manta Arms
Wristbands sculpted from Fixit
Replaced the Pistol and Holster with one from the FO Punisher
Replaced Knife and Sheath with one from FO Jigsaw

Pictured here with the production model >

Photobucket

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment