Friday, July 16, 2010
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
- DCUC Green Lantern Head, Upper Bod, Arms & Lower Legs
- DCUC Black Manta Waist & Upper Legs
- Sculpted Gloves, Boot Tops, Modifications to Ring with Aves Fixit Sculpt
- Hair Sculpted with Super Sculpey and then a Cast of it was made – see below
- Green is FasKolor FasPearl Green – had to be applied via Airbrush
- Model Masters Flat Black and Flat White (used airbrush for the white)
- Lantern Symbol is Custom made Vinyl Decal *Thanx Synner!*
Friday, March 26, 2010
You've probably figured out from the picture that this isn't a custom of the DC Comics Blue Devil. This Blue Devil was created by my customer, Matt Spaulding back when he was in the 6th grade. Matt's Blue Devil could best be described as a mix of Green Hornet and Batman.
For a long winded write up about how I made him, please truck on over to ActionFigurePics.com
- DCUC The Question - Hat
- DCUC Green Lantern - Head
- DCSH Regen Suit Superman - Cape
- S/B Public Enemies Batman - Belt
- DCUC Blue Beetle & Black Manta - Body
- Sculpted the Mask, Gloves, Boots and a little Hair with Fixit Sculpt
Thursday, February 18, 2010
A Freddie Williams II inspired Tim Drake Robin but with a few changes to the recipe!
Long write up on the process at AFP.com.
WIP Pics >
DCUC Robin – Cape, Belt and Forearms
DCUC Sinestro – Body, Biceps and Legs
MM TDK Batman – Feet
DCD Contemporary Teen Titans Robin – Head Cast
Sculpted Hair (w/ Super Sculpey), Mask, Shirt Clasps, Boot Tops and Feet (w/ Apoxie & Fixit Sculpt)
“R” Insignia created in PhotoShop and decoupaged
Thanx for lookin'!