Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Batman (the first of many) Created June 2008

Photobucket

My all time favorite superhero so I wanted to make one for my shelf that incorporated all that I liked about him. I guess you could say this is a Lee-Wagner-Miller look.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

WIP Pic >


Photobucket

Recipe>

DCUC CS Batman - Body
DCSH B&G Batman - Arms, Hands & Legs from the knees down
DCD Secret Identities Batman - Head
DCD Trinity Batman - Cape & Belt
Citadel & Model Masters Paints

I have to give props to fellow customizer; DDA for the idea about the bat symbol - printed out on paper, gone over with black marker and sealed then glued down to chest.

Everything else was pretty standard boil n’ pop, dremel and sand. You do have to dremel the inside of the DCD head to get it to fit well because the DCUC heads have quite a bit of a scoop inside to get them down over the neck.

Let me know what y’all think!

No comments:

Post a Comment