Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Daredevil Created April 2008

Photobucket

Daredevil > DCUC Style!

I love the new Mattel DCUC bodies! I decided to try making a custom using one and thought I'd start with a somewhat easy project.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Recipe >
Base - DCUC-1 Red Tornado Head & Baton
Holster - ML FO Daredevil
Sculpted DD Emblem, Glove Cuffs, Belt & Buckle, Holster Straps, Tops of Boots and filled Cape Anchor Hole on Back & Sculpted Muscles. Also modded his Baton Holster and sclupted on that.

Also installed magnets in his feet so he could be posed on slanted metal surfaces.

Photobucket

I'm really proud of the DD Emblem. It could be bigger but considering my limited skill set when it comes to sculpting it came out OK.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Had fun doing this one and will do some more Marvel Characters with DCUC bases.

No comments:

Post a Comment