Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bane Created February 2009

Photobucket

I wanted a Bane that was much closer in size to how he was depicted originally and got a flash of inspiration when checking out some customs utilizing the Savage Dragon bod. I also wanted him to fit in stylistically with my other DCUC figures. I think I came pretty close.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Recipe:
DCSH Bane Head
SOTA Street Fighter Ken Neck Joint
LCBH Savage Dragon Upper Torso, Shoulders and Upper Arms
HML X3 Juggernaut Forearms and Fists
DCUC Batman Beyond Waist and Legs
TNA Chase Stevens Boots
Belt made from Styrene and 2 Capsules from DCUC 1 Batman's Belt
Neck / Hood, Shirt and Left Arm Band Sculpted from Aves Apoxie Sculpt

Thanx for looking!

1 comment: